is a Forex broker and investment company that is licensed with the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC
), license number 236/14 and it was officially launched in January 2015. The company’s headquarters is in Limassol, Cyprus, where it is a recognized Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF
) operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited
Alvexo offers over 490 trading instruments. These include Forex, CFDs, metals, stocks, shares and cryptocurrencies.
The firm designed its trading experience to be informational and educational, while being accessible to traders of any experience level. Regardless of whether a trader is entirely inexperienced or highly seasoned, they are provided the tools and resources to hit the ground running.
Compliance to Different Authorities
Speed and Ease of Procedures
Technology and Facilities
Client Support and Offers
The Alvexo licensed Forex broker has made a priority of serving traders of all experience levels
How does it help me learn?
Education is a core component of Alvexo
’s trading experience. At its heart is the Alvexo
Trading Academy, which is a large and ever-expanding resource to help traders to learn invaluable information and hone their skills. It provides traders of any experience level with the following:
- Free Demo Trading Account and Support – Clients can create free demo accounts to practice Forex trading before doing so with a commitment of real money. Account managers and customer support is always available in case assistance is required for platform use, tech support or questions about opening accounts.
- The Alvexo Trading Academy – This resource provides clients with a streamlined education that launches in line with their current experience level. They can begin with one of the two learning tracks: Forex Trading Basics or Advanced Trading Strategies. These tutorials and articles allow clients to learn at their own level and pace.
- Video Tutorials – Clients can watch concise, information-packed videos that explain topics and strategies at a comfortable pace and in accessible language.
- Forex Articles and an Ebook – Clients can keep themselves informed by reading articles by high profile writers with journalism backgrounds. Moreover, the firm has also released an ebook with helpful post-Brexit investment strategies for traders thinking ahead to when the U.K. leaves the E.U.
- News Updates and Market Commentary – The firm presents regular news updates equipping clients with information about the latest market-affecting events. Moreover, a daily market commentary is also prepared by experienced brokers and in-house economists.
- Customizable Analytics – The platform offers powerful tools for historical and real-time analysis. They allow customers to evaluate price trends, identify central points, and predict future movements. Charts can be customized with lines, bars and candlesticks.
- Free Signals – Alvexo offers clients free twice-daily signals, a service often offered as a premium feature by other firms.
- An Account Generator – As this firm offers four different account types from which to choose, it also provides a free “Account Generator” tool. Clients answer five quick questions regarding their income status and investing goals and are provided with the account type that will best reflect them.
- Trading FAQ and Glossary – Clients have access to an extensive FAQ section and glossary to clarify terms, concepts and strategies.
How is the client support service in general?
Alvexo’s client support team is available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day. Representatives are knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and prepared to provide one-on-one support in any of 16 different languages. Client support can be reached via international toll-free phone numbers, live chat, email and direct mail.
What does the industry say?
Alvexo remains quite new to the ecosystem and has not yet accumulated a list of its own awards. That said, traders review the service with highly positive comments. The platforms used by Alvexo are award-winning and the firm provides an informative, smooth and seamless execution of its services.
How safe is my money?
Alvexo secures client privacy behind the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. The firm prioritizes both security and privacy. All deposited client funds are held within fiduciary accounts. They are kept entirely separate from operating capital. Moreover, the firm operates under a premise of full transparency between clients and the broker in order to solidify trust. The firm is in full compliance with the strict CySEC and FCA regulations.
What platforms does Alvexo offer?
Alvexo can be accessed by way of three different platforms. They all offer one-click order processing as well as intuitive trading experience control. Clients can access these platforms using desktop, smartphone, tablet or any combination of these devices. The platforms include the highly popular and downloadable MetaTrader 4 (MT4) app. Traders can also choose to use the Alvexo’s web-based platform, which can be used directly through the browser without the need for an app download. Clients with an Alvexo ECN account can use Straight-Through Processing for fast and transparent order execution. All platforms provide a user-friendly experience in which trading activity and account data are kept fully encrypted and secure. Automated EAs and social trading are also supported.
What about its trading conditions?
Leverage with currency pairs can be as high as 300:1. Some CFDs are up to 50:1.
How much will it cost me?
Competitive spreads vary by account type (Alvexo offers four different account categories). They are as low as 0.1 pip for ECN account holders. Alvexo also offers a free demo account and an Islamic account free of commissions and interest. The Classic account offers the minimum deposit available, which is $500. Deposits can be made in USD or EUR via major debit or credit cards, bank wire transfers, and several other payment methods. Alvexo does not collect deposit or withdrawal fees.
Any special deals?
Alvexo does not present many promotions and offers. It prides itself on consistently providing its clients a low-cost wealth of services, features, resources and tools.
The bottom line
The Alvexo licensed Forex broker has made a priority of serving traders of all experience levels. Its platforms are clear and easy to use. They offer an exemplary number of tools and resources to help traders to inform themselves, fine tune their strategies, and customize their experience to suit their tastes and preferences. Security, transparency and support are at the heart of the trader’s experience with Alvexo.
Do you like this broker?
If you like this broker and want to open a live account, send us a request by filling the form below and we will reimburse you the full rebate generated from your trading.