Established on the island of Cyprus, they are regulated by CySEC and by the ASIC in Australia. They also fall under the Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) in Europe, which is intended to provide a harmonized regulation for investment services across the 31 member states of the European Economic Area. Through their platforms, clients can trade over 300 financial instrument, including Forex, energy, commodities, precious metals, indices and options. Simply impressive!
How do they help me learn?
- Demo Account and Account Managers – Clients can practice Forex trading before committing money. Account managers are available in case of technical difficulties, platform use or account opening queries.
- Training Videos – Easy Forex offers access to a range of forty videos which starts from basic Forex subjects and then move on to advanced ones. They cover Getting Started, Reading Charts and How to Use Technical and Fundamental Analysis among other topics.
- Seminars, Webinars and Expos – Easy Forex’s presence in the sector is evident at every turn. It hosts seminars and attend expos in cities all over the world. There, clients can hear the company’s experts talk about their experiences, sharing a trading strategy or just updating guests about new technologies and practices in the Forex industry. Easy Forex also present a lot of webinars where it gives the chance to it’s clients to meet the team and learn from them. Dates of all these events can only be accessed when registering for a demo account with Easy Forex.
- Forex Articles and Ebook– If you prefer reading material about Forex and how to trade, the company’s Forex articles and ebook mirror the quality of the training videos. They provide a comprehensive written introduction to trading Forex.
- Daily Reports and News – Using a variety of in house and external news sources including Reuters and MNI, which keeps Easy Forex‘s clients up to date with fundamental and technical analysis.
- SMS Alerts – A classic that has disappeared from other brokers’ navigation bars; these messages will brief the client about the market and economic releases. It works as well as a tool to notify the client when the price of a currency or commodity chosen is reached and when limit order is filled or executed.
How is the client support service in general?
What does the industry say?
Easy Forex won a number of awards in the past, among them the Best Forex Education and the Best Online Broker. However, there isn’t any list of awards won in the past on Easy Forex’s website, simply because it has been around long enough to know that it should not brag about trophies won in expos, rather its actual service and trading conditions, which they speak for themselves.
How safe is my money?
It also falls under the MiFID in Europe and is regulated by the ASIC in Australia. Clients’ funds are held separately in respected banks around the world.
What platforms does Easy Forex offer?
Easy Forex offers a few useful tools for its clients, such as the Trade Controller, which is a precision graphing instrument that allows the trader check different profit scenarios, but what is impressive and innovative is the Inside Viewer which allows clients see real-time trades and trends based on what Easy Forex‘s clients are trading. The company also provides the Trade Simulator, a very useful tool available to live accounts. It is a way of testing strategies or Expert Advisors before actually executing any trade.
What about its trading conditions?
Islamic Sharia compliant accounts are offered by Easy Forex due to its huge clients base in Arabic and Muslim countries.
Easy Forex also guarantees stop orders at all times, which is an important feature that shows the technological advancement Easy Forex utilize. Expert Advisors are compatible with the company’s MT4 based platform.
How much will it cost me?
Funds can be accepted from a variety of sources including bank wires, credit cards and ewallets. Withdrawals are usually processed on the same business day and here is no fee applicable on deposits nor withdrawals of funds.
Any special deals?
The bottom line
Easy Forex has done all it can to simplify Forex trading for the novice trader, as well as servicing the experienced trader properly. It is well represented across the world and offers a good and exciting package of tools and financial instruments to trade. Balancing themselves between simplicity and creative, innovative but yet a classic broker, it is one of the best out there for any type of Forex trader.
Do you like this broker?
If you like this broker and want to open a live account, send us a request by filling the form below and we will reimburse you the full rebate generated from your trading.