They allow clients to trade a comprehensive set of currency pairs – over 70, as well as selected stocks, indices and precious metals. Their headquarters in London and their associate office in Cyprus. They are regulated by CySEC in Cyprus and by the FCA in London. In 2012, FxPro moved away from being a market maker in favor of a no dealing desk (NDD) or agency model. This means that trades are now passed straight through to liquidity providers.
How does it help me learn?
- Demo Account and Account Managers – As with all brokers, FXPro offers a demo account and an account manager who’s on hand to answer questions, to advice or help with any difficulties.
- Training Videos – It is called “Watch and learn” and the library is big. They are available on the website as weekly briefings, webinars and videos that are specific to training on Forex or the platforms.
- Forex Articles and Academy – They are a limited number of articles discussing technical and fundamental indicators and the workings of the Forex market.
- How To – This is the main thread of FXPro’s education facility and mainly covers the use and functions of its trading platforms as well as how to use Expert Advisers. The articles are very detailed but a little heavy to wade through despite having illustrations.
- Glossary – FXPro offers a comprehensive glossary of terms which is excellent as a quick reference to the definitions of terms he is unfamiliar with.
- Trading Academy – This is a short but comprehensive series of articles that FXPro offers to the novice trader to teach him how Forex trading works, again a bit heavy, but it covers all the basics a new trader needs.
- AutoChartist and Trading Central– Invaluable to all traders, FXPro offers the industry leading intra-day charting tool AutoChartist free of charge. It also offers the award winning Forex trading signals providers, Trading Central, but only to funded live accounts.
How is the client support service in general?
What does the industry say?
How safe is my money?
What platforms does FXPro offer?
FXPro also launched Quant, a web-based strategy-building solution for the MT4 platform that allows users to create their own expert advisors using a drag and drop interface, or to download them from the company’s EA library.
FXPro also offers access to two of the most useful tools available online for the Forex community, the AutoChartist, free of charge, and the Trading Central for all live, funded accounts. Both systems has won a host of awards for the service they provide.
What about its trading conditions?
FXPro’s cannot guarantee that slippage won’t occur but the No Dealing Desk (NDD) system makes re-quotes less likely. Expert Advisers are compatible with both of the trading platforms. Islamic Sharia compliant accounts are offered by FXPro but for a cost. Swaps are covered by a pip mark up or a commission fee to cover the overnight interest.
How much will it cost me?
Funds are accepted from a variety of sources including bank wires, credit cards and ewallets. Funds transfers in and out of the account are managed through a desktop called the FXPro Vault whereas withdrawals are sent using the same method used when funding. There is no fee applicable on deposits nor withdrawals of funds and they are usually processed on the same business day.
Any special deals?
The bottom line
Do you like this broker?
If you like this broker and want to open a live account, send us a request by filling the form below and we will reimburse you the full rebate generated from your trading.