1. FXLORDS LTD “the company, the website” , is a company duly registered in Cyprus with company registration number 317672, to provide the FXLORDS website, and can be contacted at email@example.com.
3. When you use this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you may not use this website.
4. Certain uses of this website are prohibited and might amount to a misuse of our systems and the website. Please refer to clause C.
5. You may print and keep a copy of these terms. These set of terms represent the legal agreement between the company and the client, and they can only be modified only with FXLORDS’ consent. The company may change these terms at its’ discretion effectively once they are changed on the website. The current version of the terms will apply whenever you use this website.
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the website (including all database rights, trademarks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to us or our licensor(s). Subject to clause C, you may download material from this website at FXLORDS’ consent only. However, you must not copy, downloaded, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off or link to any material or information from or to this website without our prior written consent.
2. Without limitation to clause B.1, the name FXLORDS is the company’s trading name. You may not use or copy it without our prior written consent.
3. This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. FXLORDS has no control over their individual content. FXLORDS therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We DO NOT warrant and/or support and/or endorse any of the services and/or companies listed on the website. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on our website and/or other third party websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this website, you do so at your own risk. In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods and/or services and/or advise from some of linked websites and/or third parties then your acquisition of such goods and/or services will be in accordance with that person’s and/or firm’s and/or third party’s terms and conditions and www.fxlords.com will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
C. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
1. You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specification necessary to use this website and that your computer system is compatible with this website.
2. You cannot use the website:
For any unlawful purpose;
- To harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy, or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging manner to www.fxlords.com or FXLORDS LTD.
- To create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists.
- To provide any kind of commercial information service.
- As a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity.
- You must not artificially increase the number of click counts or click-throughs for any advertisement or advertiser, including by.
a. Any manual means (such as repeatedly clicking on adverts or refreshing pages).
b. Any automated means (such as computer-generated search requests or similar devices).
c. Asking someone to carry out the two previously mentioned activities (including by offering any benefit or incentive).
3. You must not misuse our system or this website. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this website, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing.
4. You must not use or attempt to use any automated program, like, without limitation to, spider and other web crawler to access our system or this website, or to search, display or obtain links to any part of this website or the home page at www.fxlords.com. Any such use or attempted use of an automated program (other than a permitted programs) shall be a misuse of our system and this website. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this website by means of any such automated programs (other than a permitted programs) is strictly unauthorized.
D. BARRING FROM THE WEBSITE
1. We reserve the right to bar/ban users from this website, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified to must not then attempt to use this website under any other name or through other users.
1. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that any material available for downloading from this website is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
2. Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this website will be uninterrupted or error free. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
3. The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on the website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we make no warranties or representations that this is the case. The pages, the business and/or practice and/or law firm listings and the banner advertisements in this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and we are not liable and/or responsible for the information provided therein.
4. FXLORDS make no warranty or guarantee that the website or information available over it complies with laws other than those of Cyprus.
1. Nothing in these terms will be deemed to exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury arising from fraudulent misrepresentation from your side, or our negligence.
2. Subject to clause F.1, FXLORDS will not be liable for any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
3. Subject to clause F.1, FXLORDS will not be liable for loss of your password or account username caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system.
4. FXLORDS may put in place such systems as we from time to time see fit to prevent automated programs being used to obtain unauthorized access to our system and this website. You are not permitted to use automated programs for such purposes and any such use, and attempted use by you of such automated programs is at your own risk. www.fxlords.com shall not be liable to you for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to obtain unauthorized access to our system or this website.
5. Subject to clause F.1, FXLORDS will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this website or reliance on any information provided on it.
6. Subject to clauses F.1 to F.4 inclusive, FXLORDS shall not be liable to you for:
- Any indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses.
- Loss of profit.
- Loss of business.
- Loss of reputation.
- Depletion of goodwill.
- Loss of, damage to or corruption of data.
7. You should not rely only on the website for advice.
J. SPECIFIC RISK WARNING
CFDs and/or currency exchange and/or currency commodities incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your invested capital. Therefore, these services and/or investments may not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, please ensure you understand the risks involved and take into account your level of experience. Seek independent advice if necessary.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The information on this website is provided “as is”. Our company and/or this website does not warrant the accuracy of the material provided herein for any particular purpose, and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability for a particular product. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this website. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither the company, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this website, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this website or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the website and its’ materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of the company or of any vendor providing software or services support.
2. Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of any use of or inability to use this website or any part thereof, regardless of whether the company has been apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
3. Information contained in this website is intended for information purposes only. Therefore it should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to any person/ entity in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person/ entity to whom it would be unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
4. Information contained in this website shall not be regarded as recommendations to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment. You are strongly advised to obtain independent investment, financial, legal and tax advice before proceeding with any investment. Nothing in this website should be read or construed as constituting investment advice on the part of the company, or any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees.
5. The nature of investment in financial instruments and/or commodities and/or currency exchange investments is such that not all these investments are suitable for trades who:
- Are knowledgeable in investment matters.
- Are able to bear the economic risk of the investment.
- Understand the risk involved.
- Believe that trading Forex is suitable for their particular investment objective and financial needs.
- Have no need for liquidity of investment.
6. Should any non-professional investor invests in financial instruments and/or currency exchange and/or commodities, it is advisable that only a part of the equity that the investor intents to invest for long-term should be so traded with.
It is also advisable that all investors should seek advice from a professional investment adviser before making any such investment.
G. LEGAL JURISDICTION
Laws of the Republic of Cyprus law shall apply to these terms. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Republic of Cyprus will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms. You also irrevocably submit all disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus. You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to bring legal actions/claims against you in your own local jurisdiction if we decide so.
1. All notices shall be given:
- To us, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org This e-mail address is being protected from spam-bots.
- To you, by email to the email address that you provide to us at the point of your registration.
2. All notices sent by email will be deemed to have been received on receipt (or, the next working day following the day of receipt when received on a Cyprus national holiday or on a Saturday or a Sunday).
1. We may from to time to time change the content of this website or suspend or discontinue any part of this website, which may include your access to it. Subject to our notifying you to the contrary, any amendments or new content to this website will be subject to these terms.
2. Τhese terms are the whole agreement between the company and the client. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance on any warranty of representation made to us (unless made fraudulently). If a court decides that any part of these terms cannot be enforced, that particular part of these terms will not apply, but the rest of these terms will. Failure or delay in exercising any right under these terms shall not prevent the exercise of that of any other right.
3. We may change these terms at any time without giving you notice. Please check these terms from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all these terms.